Competition Terms and Conditions
Specialist Nutrition “Unlock Challenge” Competition Terms and Conditions
1.Forage Systems Limited trading as Specialist Nutrition, is the promoter of this competition.
2. Forage Systems Limited is a company registered in Ireland and is part of the Arvum Group. The Registered office is at Ballymountain, Ferrybank, Waterford. Company number 278519.
3. The prize draw is open to anyone over the age of 18 and is resident in Ireland.
4. The prize draw is not open to anyone directly connected with this prize draw and specifically employees of Specialist Nutrition or the Arvum Group may not enter the prize draw.
5. Entry into this prize draw is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
6. The prize draw closes at midnight on 14th Oct 2019. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
7. Entrants who submit their details via the Website “submit” button shall be entered into the prize draw.
8. Eight overall winners will be selected from all qualifying entries to attend the AgriScot show in Edinburgh on the 20thNov. Winners will be selected on the basis on their competition entry answers and these winners will be notified by 20thOct 2019. One place per winner only. The trip will include one overnight stay.
9. The full trip agenda will be shared with winners 2 weeks in advance of the trip.
10. Travel, accommodation and food shall be provided together with entry to Agriscot show.
11. Additional winners will be selected to win various monthly prizes. These winners will be notified each month by phone or email.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an equivalent prize without notice.
13. No purchase is necessary to enter.
14. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The prize must not be sold on or transferred to another party. Winners who are unable to redeem their prize (e.g. not able to attend the trip), will forfeit their right to the prize and Specialist Nutrition will select another winner at their discretion.
15. The winner will be required to participate in publicity including photography and online postings.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the prize draw without prior notice.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all matters regarding this Competition and the prizes and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter accepts no liability for lost entries. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this prize draw, including any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the prize draw.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any loss, damage and/or personal injury suffered by the winner(s) or any guests chosen to participate with the winner in the Prize, as a result of their participation in the prize draw and/or arising out of the winner's use of the Prize. Winners should ensure that they have the appropriate documentation to travel and appropriate travel insurance to cover them personally on the trip.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries at its complete discretion, including those entries which the Promoter believes to be fraudulent, or based on misconduct.
21. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the Promoter to administer the prize draw and to be contacted with future marketing and technical information.
22. This prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.