Optimin Fertility Boost
Post calving mineral supplement designed as a fertility boost and in situations of recognised trace mineral deficiency or reduced immune function.
Cows Post Calving 125g/hd/day
Bespoke Animal Nutrition to Drive Farm Success
Request a call back from our sales team:
- Post calving mineral supplement designed as a fertility boost and in situations of recognised trace mineral deficiency or reduced immune function
- Contains a high level of phosphorous, to ensure maximum health, immune system response and fertility levels in good producing dairy cows
- Contains selenium in protected form as Selplex, which along with the high levels of vitamin E, boosts cow immunity
- Protected zinc, protected copper and protected manganese sources increase the availability of these essential minerals
- Hoofcare: Feed supplement formulated to improve hoof strength and reduce the incidence of lameness and hoof disorders in cows and cattle
- Vivalto: A matrix blend of protected B vitamins, which play an important role in liver metabolism. Microbial production in rumen fermentation is a major source of B vitamins, however with modern, high, producing dairy cows a sufficient supply of B vitamins to the intestine, based on feed and microbial production, is not guaranteed
Disclaimer: Errors and Omissions Excepted. All sales are subject to terms and conditions - copy available on request. Please consult our qualified agricultural advisors.
Suggested feeding rates are produced as a guide only and many other factors may have an overriding effect on animal response; no performance guarantee can be given.
Rations should be carefully balanced for energy and protein, contain sufficient forage to maintain rumen function and be fortified with an appropriate vitamin and mineral supplement. Animals must have constant access to clean water.
In all activities Specialist Nutrition adheres to the highest standard of health and safety procedures, and environmental compliance. We strongly recommend to all customers that they review their farm health and safety practices, and work environment to ensure they operate in a safe working environment.