Optimin Intensive Beef
Optimin Intensive Beef is a mineral specifically formulated for cattle in intensive and semi intensive feeding systems.
Finishing Beef Cattle 20g/100kg live weight/day
Bespoke Animal Nutrition to Drive Farm Success
Request a call back from our sales team:
- Optimin Intensive Beef is a mineral specifically forumulate for cattle in intensive and semi-intensive feeding systems
- High levels of vitamin A, D3 and E, to account for the reduced level of forage intake
- Contains vitamins B1 and B12 to compliment high levels of cereals and low levels of forages
- Full range of macro and trace minerals, that compliment buffers and yeasts fed to intensively fed cattle
- Hoofcare: Mineral feed supplement formulated to improve hoof strength and reduce the incidence of lameness and hoof disorders in cows and cattle
- Biotin: Specific vitamin, included for hoof strength
- Extra Phosphorous: Can be added in cases of high levels of fodder beet and maize silage
HANDLING & STORAGE
Store in secure cool dry conditions. Care should be taken to ensure correct amounts are weighed and that the straight material is kept away from animal contact.
Disclaimer: Errors and Omissions Excepted. All sales are subject to terms and conditions - copy available on request. Please consult our qualified agricultural advisors.
Suggested feeding rates are produced as a guide only and many other factors may have an overriding effect on animal response; no performance guarantee can be given.
Rations should be carefully balanced for energy and protein, contain sufficient forage to maintain rumen function and be fortified with an appropriate vitamin and mineral supplement. Animals must have constant access to clean water.
In all activities Specialist Nutrition adheres to the highest standard of health and safety procedures, and environmental compliance. We strongly recommend to all customers that they review their farm health and safety practices, and work environment to ensure they operate in a safe working environment.