A complete combination of mineral and additives, for intensively fed cattle with high levels of performance. ProBeef includes a unique combination of Yeasts, Buffers and Trouwferm to maximise feed efficiency, and minimise rumen problems.
High Performance and Intensively Fed Beef Cattle 250g/hd/day
Bespoke Animal Nutrition to Drive Farm Success
Request a call back from our sales team:
- A complete combination of mineral and additives, for intensively fed cattle with high levels of performance. ProBeef includes a unique combination of Yeasts, Buffers and Trouwferm to maximise feed efficiency, and minimise rumen problems.
- Contains a balance of macro and trace minerals, vitamins and Vistacell Yeast, to optimise rumen function and minimise rumen upset
- Contains vitamins B1 and B12 to compliment high levels of cereals and low levels of forages as well as the B vitamin Nicotonic Acid
- Includes Trouwferm, a fermentation extract of Aspergillus oryzae, which is proven to increase rumen pH. Also increases cellulolytic bacteria, which in turn increases fibre digestion
- ProBeef Transition: All the benefits of ProBeef with the addition of an immunity package for cattle in transition to a new yard or undergoing some level of stress. ProBeef Transition is fed for 3-4 weeks during this transitional period, and then switched onto Optimin ProBeef. ProBeef Transition contains high levels of vitamin E, including natural vitamin E, which is more available in times of stress, as well as high levels of protected selenium
- EMX: Coccidosis is caused by a single cell parasite, that once ingested multiplies in the wall of the intestine, and is passed as an oocyst in the faeces. EMX is a feed additive to maintain the intestinal balance of young calves and thus to limit infection risks linked to the presence of coccidian oocysts. EMX works by creating an oxidative stress within the gut which impairs membranes of the coccidian
Handling & Storage
Store in secure cool dry conditions. Care should be taken to ensure correct amounts are weighed and that the straight material is kept away from animal contact.
Disclaimer: Errors and Omissions Excepted. All sales are subject to terms and conditions - copy available on request. Please consult our qualified agricultural advisors.
Suggested feeding rates are produced as a guide only and many other factors may have an overriding effect on animal response; no performance guarantee can be given.
Rations should be carefully balanced for energy and protein, contain sufficient forage to maintain rumen function and be fortified with an appropriate vitamin and mineral supplement. Animals must have constant access to clean water.
In all activities Specialist Nutrition adheres to the highest standard of health and safety procedures, and environmental compliance. We strongly recommend to all customers that they review their farm health and safety practices, and work environment to ensure they operate in a safe working environment.